Tuesday, 28 June 2016

First day as 19

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Alhamdulillah 'ala kulli hal. 
Alhamdulillah li ni'matil iman
Alhamdulillah .

Alhamdulillah, I've reached the golden 19. A year until I approach 20, means that I'm getting nearer to death. Sometimes I would feel excited as the thought of being a 20 years old comes to mind, but nevertheless everytime I think about it, fear would also come. 

Majority of young people nowadays worry about so many things. Unfortunately, I would consider myself to be one of them in that category. As I've adapted to my life as a student, the reality that it will come to an end always scares me. I am one of the coward living in the 21st century. Scared to approach the reality of the life as an adult, particularly the working life. 

However, I am also glad that I have Allah. I am glad by the fact that Allah allows me to be reminded of Him everytime I am in the midst of fear and worrisome. Alhamdulillah Allah bless me with good family, good friends and His guidance, which is the most beautiful nikmah. 

Syukran. May Allah bless us. 


Thank you mama and ayah for presenting me with this beautiful bouquet. This kind of present too makes me realize that I am old enough, that I can receive such present. 

السلام عليكم

No comments:

Post a Comment